Sunday, 25 September 2011

Its been a while...

Its been some months since my last attempt to relaunch the blog and despite best intentions that failed rather dramatically. However, I've now left the job which was consuming the vast majority of my time and am about to embark on a week off and then on to a new job which I think will give me a significantly better work/life balance, so its my intention to try and pick things up where I left off.

Over the next few months I'll be looking to reconfirm my objectives in starting this blog, that is to discuss, at a level I feel comfortable with, campaigning, strategy, digital communications and topics of that nature. There'll also be plenty of "hey, this interested me" pieces, on things like Anonymous, good bits of fiction I've been reading, and the other myriad things which cross my path day to day. However, I want to get back to basics and really do what I intended when I started here.

I'll also be looking to do more commentary pieces and responding to things I've read on other blogs. So we'll see how it goes over the next few weeks and months as I get back into the swing of a life which (hopefully) won't be dominated entirely by work.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment