Sunday, 9 January 2011

Meme of the month: #cosmoCOIN

I'm not quite sure how it started, but on Friday a bunch of the military/strategy crowd on Twitter decided to pile in on the #cosmoCOIN meme. The premise was simple, how would Cosmo explain counterinsurgency in headlines?

Some hilarious ones made it in, from all sorts of smart and witty people. In many ways it was a great way of finding people who I should be following and I've picked up a couple of new people who have interesting views along the way.

I really recommend you check in with this article on The Atlantic Wire which has a few of the better entries (although not all of them, nor in my opinion the very best), your truly even got a couple of entries which I'm pleased with.

I really recommend you take a sec to check out the feed. Some hilarious stuff in there which has to be seen to be believed.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment