Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Back from a long absence

I dont have a convincing reason for being away for so long. I've had some personal drama, some work drama and generally life has been a bit crap, but nothing which should have kept me away from keeping this up to date for so long.

I'm now settled into a new job, working with an exceptionally skilled and interesting group of people at a market research, communications and strategy company. Its what I've wanted to be doing for quite some time, and its good to be settling in here.

Over the next few days I'm aiming to catch up with some book reviews, particularly of Blair and Mandelson's books. I also have been drafting a piece on a topic which has been increasingly of interest to me, the growing gang violence in Mexico and what implications that might have in the long term.

Hopefully I'll be able to get back to regular posting, although it won't be on a daily basis.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment