Thursday, 17 June 2010

Two articles you should read today

Don't have much time today but two articles have cropped up which I think are required reading.

First up is Neiman Labs analysis of Iceland's new media laws. Being as I am wholly committed to greater online and, by extension, journalistic freedoms I think these new laws are the way the world should be heading. I'm going to try and blog more on this topic soon as more details emerge.

Second is an excellent article on The Atlantic, entitled Information Wants to Be Paid For. A very good article about the fact that a great deal of information is worth paying for, and this is increasingly true in an information based economy. one thing I think the article misses out is the simple fact that most people are happy to pay for information. They just dont thin the should have to pay over the odds for it.

Anyway, hope you all enjoy the sunshine wherever you are, more blogging to come soon I promise. Just a busy time.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment